Volunteer at Presbytery Point
Staff and volunteer applicants must be committed to the Christian faith and able to share their personal faith, enjoy working with children and adults, communicate well, and be at least 18 years of age.
- 2017 Camp Nurse Job Description
- 2017 Youth Counselor CIT Job Description
- 2017 Work Camp and Mission Registration Form
- 2017 Summer Volunteer and CIT Application
- Our Prayers and Gifts for Savoonga and Gambell communities
Presbytery Point exists to serve God by both guiding persons to and nurturing them in a relationship with Jesus Christ, that, through the power of the Holy Spirit, they may come to a true knowledge of God, a living and dynamic faith, and a life of discipleship under the Lordship of Jesus Christ marked by obedience to God, fellowship in the church and service in the world.