Our camp store, located in what many alumni campers remember as HEADQUARTERS, and others may recall as the Nature Center, is getting stocked and ready for the 2014 campers. Included in our camp items that are available:
- T-shirts and hoodies with the Believe, Belong, Become camp logo.
- T-shirts with the new “Get the POINT” logo.
- Laundry bags with the new “Get the POINT” logo.
- Red and blue frisbees with the Believe, Belong, Become camp logo.
- Tote bags with the Believe, Belong, Become camp logo.
- Camp logo mousepads.
- Lanyards with our camp name imprinted.
- Postcards of camp.
- Limited edition t-shirts and hoodies in Royal Blue with orange logo
- Books including Presbytery Point 1937-2010 A Documentary & Photographic History
One of our alumni, Janet Anuta Dalquist, published Presbytery Point 1937-2010 A Documentary & Photographic History which includes a compact disc photo album of 335 pictures!!
To order your copy (for a donation of $25.00, which includes shipping) mail your order and check to:
Presbytery Point Camp
HC1 Box 2030
Michigamme, MI 49861
Pass this news on to friends who may be interested in getting their own copy!
Call the camp manager at (906)869-0925 for camp store off season purchase information.